Thinking about buying an electric vehicle, but need to know more – ideally without the pressure of a sales environment? We’ve got the perfect event for you!
The Thame Drive Electric 2022 event is an event held in September of each year in the Upper High Street car park and organised by Thame Green Living.
It is an event to raise awareness of electric vehicles whether car or bike and the additional infrastructure needed to support them.
It is geared towards residents of Thame and surrounding villages.
The event aims to offer
- Talk to local EV owners, explore their cars and find out first hand about their owner experience. Cars there on the day could include a Porsche Taycan, Jaguar iPace, Tesla 3 , BMW i3, VW ID3, Renault Zoe and Nissan Leaf.
- Discuss with specialists all things charging: charging at home and en route, installing a home charger and understanding tariffs
- Buying v Leasing, all the costs and tax implications
- Take a Tesla for a test drive or book a ride in a Tesla
- Electric bikes and bike conversions talk to experts
- Sign up for the new Thame & Haddenham EV Hire Club
- See the information boards to answer your many questions – with the Q&A available here
- Learn about the Thame Green Living Plan and our many other projects
Each year the event is different and always need support from local businesses and needs volunteers.
Why it’s good to sponsor this event
- Be seen to be a business supporting energy conservation locally
- Help an event promoting energy conservation happen
What advertising will you see
Headline sponsors will see their logo on all marketing of the event whether hard copy or digital, including on social media, websites, mail outs and acknowledged in press releases.
There may be opportunity to be present at the event and play a role in their delivery if this was of interest to you and your staff team.
However, this is not an expectation.
- Organising the event needs 6 volunteers from now until the day
- 12 volunteers on the day to help with setup, breakdown, manning the Thame Green Living stalls
The organisers of Thame Drive Electric 2022 will be inviting quotes from external companies for :
- First aid team